Monday, February 2, 2009

Naked Genius


This is my 10 year old setting up the "PhotoBooth" application on our iMac. Photobooth uses the camera built into the screen to take either picture stills or video. You can select various backgrounds and formats. He likes the foursquare color distorted version.

Can you see any clothes??

Apparently, he doesn't enjoy this particular program unless he is buck.


Here he is admiring himself in all his glory. Complete with "spirit fingers".





He responded when I screeched at him to "put your underwear ON!" and then proceeded to do Drive-By's on the scooter he hauled in from the back porch.

What little lady wouldn't like a piece of that???

I swear to you. If I didn't take pictures and write this stuff down, I wouldn't ever believe it could be true.

"Rollin' With The Homeys!"

2 comments:

mama edge said...

My boys are both nudists, too, though Taz wants me to keep my eyes closed (all day) when he's buck.

Note to self: hide the webcamera.

Annie Leavitt said...

i love it i love it i love it!