haven't been blogging for about a month now and it was a struggle to even make the last post.
not that there hasn't been time to blog. there was definitely time.
not that there hasn't been anything to say. plenty of things have happened both good and difficult, same as everyone else.
it has been a funny thing to feel like I couldn't blog.
i've been yucky and anxious about the boys for a little while now. birthday season makes it worse. ty's was nov. 1 and last night was spencer's. guy and I rendezvoused at Spaghetti Factory after I picked up spence from the house. it was just the three of us. we had a good a time as can be expected until the food arrived. it was nice to see spence enjoying himself so much.
but i just couldn't hold back the waterworks. by the way, the napkins at Spaghetti Factory are awesome. super absorbent.
that is why i have been avoiding blogging.
the good news is that everyone is well.
the good news is that we are surrounded by loving family, friends and neighbors who give us so much support.
the good news is that we will take special time to be grateful next week.
the good news is that there are some really great stories and great pictures that I will be sharing soon.
after another pause
No comments:
Post a Comment