Got the call this week.
There is an opportunity to move Spencer into a house with a higher client-to-staff ratio. Unlike the last time this happened, the new house will be managed by the same company we've used for the last 12 years.
Spencer irritates Tyler and disrupts his space. Spencer cannot leave things alone. Tyler is making great progress except for being able to tolerate Spence being up in his business. This kid.
Sigh.
My momma heart cracks open with any little change. the memories complicate my ability to stay calm and present and yet I can still feel satisfied that I'm in a better head space than I have ever been.
Not gonna lie... I still hate autism and there are parts of me that hate that I hate it. It can be both.
Leaving tomorrow morning for a short two-day visit.
Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment