haven't had much to say lately. Ty has been in school for three weeks and we are just getting used to the new schedule.
Get up...
take the kids to early morning seminary/walk the dog while they are in class....
drive the kids to high school....
drive home and see how close Guy is to getting Ty ready for school.......
get them out the door.....
exhale......
think about everything that needs to get done......
check the email and internet while thinking about more stuff to get done.....
go to the gym and avoid the other stuff that needs to get done.......
calculate just how much time I have to avoid doing stuff before it is time to drive over and pick up Tyler....
think about everything that I can't do because my day is chopped in half with driving Tyler home.....
It's exhausting avoiding all that work.
I know...I know....I need to give in to having a schedule again. I just have to find my big-girl panties first.
I know they are around here somewhere.
2 comments:
you can do it!!!!!!
yeah, I know--I keep misplacing my big girl panties too!
you'd think at my age I'd have found a place to keep em, but nooooo!
Post a Comment