Saturday, September 5, 2009

project....is it possible to file??

I've always had the fantasy of having my files in order. And yesterday i started.

I finally have all of Ty's IEP's in chronological order. His tests and evals are in their own files. His Regional center reports are all in one place. I have a file for samples of his work over the years too.

Seeing my work is bitter sweet.

I look at all the pages and I can remember the feelings I had in those IEP's.

You can see the small IEP's when things were going well and we were getting what we needed. And the fat folders when it was contentious.

May 99 was the first official neurological eval. My, how time has flown by.

2 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

i love completing projects like that! i swear i sleep better : )

mama edge said...

Congratulations on getting the job done! It DOES feel good, doesn't it?