Got to the boys house early tonight. It was decided that we would finally take the boys to TYLER's fav eatery....Kentucky Fried/Grilled Chicken.
They have corn on a cob on a stick... This Boy can eat corn for an eternity and it wouldn't be enough time!
I had gathered a bag full of new stimmy toys and puzzles for the boys to enjoy while we ate.
The BEST puzzle ever.....a Richard Scarry Busytown puzzle.
Some windup bears that walk and drum at the same time.
Those awesome squeezy balls that have tentacles all over them.
It was, not to be modest at all, a touch down for mama bear.
I HAVE learned a thing or two about finding stuff that will entertain my kiddos.
After dinner..... a walk around the mall...it was closing up.
A walk around Barnes and Noble....a blissful moment spent lining up Dr. Suess books, (Spence) and skipping to the end of Eric Carle board books to hear the crickets, (Ty).
Then back to the house to re-assemble the puzzle and relax.
Both boys have hit another growth spurt and I am quickly turning into the little woman from Mary Poppins. You know the one in the park who looks like a little person standing next to her two gigantic twin daughters? Whoa....the boys are shooting skyward like weeds.
Guy and I are looking forward to a new year of good experiences with all of our beautiful boys.
1 comment:
Hope this year brings lots of happiness for you all!
Post a Comment