Wednesday, April 6, 2011

project video......

we have a library of videos that the boys have enjoyed for years. they have traveled with us as we moved from house to house. some were left at Grandma's house when we could still travel. We took them with us as ammunition cause you never know when we would need them.

Just a few months ago I collected them into one pile. One golden pile of analog memories. We've got Barney, Richard Scarry, Blues Clues and video of evaluations when Ty was 16 months. I've got tapes of ABA workshops with all our old staff.

The kid's vids were taken to their house because they have a VCR hooked up to the living room TV. BIG mistake.....HUGE.
The only solution to the obsessive video tape warring between Ty and Spence was to remove the VCR! YIkes.

Thankfully my prayers were answered and I came across this little beauty.

The heavens have parted.

I hear angels' voices!!

Actually I can hear AND watch the boys videos on my itunes now!!!

This little puppy is converting all that analog into digital. When I'm done, we will upload all these gems onto the individual computers and the boys will be thrilled.

So....look out boys! Your favorites are coming your way!!

3 comments:

karen said...

They will be beside themselves with joy! What a great project.

karen said...

They will be beside themselves with joy! What a great project.

Casdok said...

Thats interesting. And your boys will be over the moon!