Fortunately one lives close by in Pasadena. Today we road-tripped it out there for some well-mannered frivolity.
1. Indian food for lunch!
2. Norton Simon Museum!
I so appreciated spending the day talking, getting caught up and finding out more about the family I don't know.
I had to document the proof that we made contact.
The museum has an enormous collection of Degas paintings and sculptures. Guy and Caleb are checking out the impressionists!

I took a picture of this because the group Book of Love was a favorite band I listened to in college. They have a song called, "Modigliani". This is one of his paintings. ....

The sculpture garden is gorgeous.
and.....here is proof that we actually spent the day with my cuz. He was sooo generous to shepherd us around. Thanks CaleB!
random pic outside the parking garage. I like the lines.
No comments:
Post a Comment