
About an hour or so...depending on traffic....lies this amazing museum. The Getty. They spent over a billion building this amazing mecca to art. You only pay parking and the museum is FREE!
I'm sure I've gushed about it before. DJ and I hung out here a few years ago and I was sure the boring-ness had worn off. It was time to take another swim.
And of course a couple of friends always helps the medicine go down.
The outdoor sculpture garden doesn't look the greatest in the middle of the day, but we managed.
This beautiful walk way zig zags down the slope to the botanical gardens

Outdoor fountain.

Have we seen enough millions of dollars of art yet??

The view from the top is stunning. On a clear day you can see all the way down the coast.
One last run before we go....
No comments:
Post a Comment