Our visits with the boys have been great and good. I've tried uploading some video and it didn't work. Somehow I will try and add them to this post.

We have been taking advantage of my shifts ending in the early afternoon with trips to the park. Spence got his fill of throwing sand in the air and needed a session by the lake. The poor ducking felt the rippling water and they came expecting something delicious.


Once they figured out it was just dirt they took off. For some reason Ty was worried about the dirt throwing and it took some time for him to relax. Spence enjoyed his spot for a good 20 minutes. It was nice to see him relax.
Last night we took everyone to get some frozen custard and what a win!! Everyone loved it.
One last bit. Tyler is my little metrosexual man. He has inherited his father's massive pores. They are huge and seem to be inches deep. Add in the beauty of teenage hormones and you have a recipe for massive acne. I'm addicted to skin care and so I jumped into action. We are using the Target brand acne scrub and then I added in this little baby.....I picked a manly RED color. All I can say is....HUGE difference. I can still feel the pebbles in his pores but every week his skin just gets more and more clear. Last week we added in one more facial mask from Origins. This is helping relieve the redness and pulls out more gunk.
The best part.....he LOVES it.
These pictures are from last week. I got of work at 8:45 and I wanted to see my boys. When I stopped by, Spence was already down for the count.....hence the spot of drool! I tried to squeeze him and say hi and he said, "NO" and rolled over.
Very cute. Ty was happy to see me and I took advantage of the quiet time to hang out. We test drove the mask . He thought it was totally cool.

And through it all...we have early morning seminary Tuesday through Friday. I drive five kids over to Redlands for class....wait/sleep/read/play Majong and wait until the kiddos are done at 7 and then take them to the high school. I got a sticker on Valentine's day and putting it on my forehead seemed like a good idea at the time. Hence my latest look. I call it "Early Morning Seminary Valentine Cyclops"Guy is a HUGE fan of my outfits. They consist of his fleecy lounge pants and several layers of sweatshirts and of course his parka on top of it all. VERY attractive.

2 comments:
Gosh your boys are gorgeous! And I see who they get their eyes from. :)
love the pictures danna!
and that first one of guy is so rico suave!
Post a Comment