Monday, May 7, 2012

foul foul filth.....

Spencer has learned a new word. And by saying "learned" I mean he repeats it frequently. There are many words and sounds he uses every day.( Guy and I call it, " Radio Spencer", when we are in the car together).
The boy does not have an "off" button or volume control. I hear him repeat vowels and pieces of words and the  short list of requests that he has....cah please, ketchup please, ice cream please,....no.

The word "yes" has recently morphed into "yes-uh".

So imagine our surprise when the word "bulls&$t" fell out of his mouth. Clear as a bell.

Of all the words in the universe to mimic. Why couldn't it have been....apple, cheese or ...."mommy I love you so much"?

 What could possibly inspire this guy to pick that one? I'm not sure but I am on a mission to find out.

Teenagers.

1 comment:

McKinlay Family said...

My son says some words that leave me speechless as well, what??? I think they gravitate to those words because they got more of reaction from others. Just a thought. Kind of funny but not really.
-Heather