Saturday, February 1, 2014

work work and more work

cosmetics is a funny business....fickle and very challenging and that isn't just your coworkers. My job works for me because I get to build happy relationships with clients and surprise and delight them with great products and techniques. There are the occasional cranky people and upsetting days and we won't mention all the screaming kids in the store. 

That always drives me out of my tree. 

The fiscal year ends today. All our work is over. Everything I did is now being rendered as statistics that will determine  how many more cents per hour will be granted me this coming year. 

As it happens, our cosmetic counter reached 1 million in sales yesterday. A goal that has been unatainable until this year. I feel vindicated for all the extra miles I drove and how I tried to take care of my customers. 

The more I learn about how to do my job, the more fun I have.


This is an incredible milestone. We did. it. 

NOw they shake our hand and say....do it again. 

No comments: