Wednesday, April 9, 2014

out of control crazy......but good......

it is a crazy beautiful time here in our house. My never ending fantasy of enjoying choice moments in a luxurious fashion...never quite seems to materialize.

So we are just going to have to take this bull by the horns and ride.

First off.....DJ is leaving. If you missed the big reveal you can still watch it HERE. Our little guy is going to the Tuscon Arizona mission. The second we found out we booked our tickets. Since I will be in Gift at the counter there will be no lazy drive up the 15. Fly out...drop him off the next day and run to the airport to fly home.

The idea of not having him here is peeking its head out every so often and then I quickly stuff it back down where it belongs. Because this really is the end. Our tour of duty with him is over. But that is another blog post.

We are assembling all the gear...and there is a lot! But slowly and surely, I am managing. The next five weeks for him are a trip to the St.George temple with all the family from Utah and Nevada. His mission farewell and then May13th we get on that plane.

In the mean time we have more news. Spence is moving back in with Tyler. Our "Year of Living in Separate Houses" is coming to and end. And thank the Maker for that. I have hated it. I thought it was tough working full time 40 minutes away from home and trying to see the kiddos. This was exponentially worse. One giant burrito of guilt wrapped in worry and smothered in horror.

The fun part is that the move is going to happen in 3 weeks. And we have to figure out transportation to and from his middle school. I do NOT want a location change and a school change. Especially when we only have four weeks of school left for him. The logistics are tricky with that and I have to figure out how to get him enrolled in Summer School. There are three staff members from the old house at Tyler's and I am so happy that our group is going to be back together. One house to rule them all. 

Did I mention that Tyler is graduating from High School??? Two weeks after DJ leaves. He will walk. This will be helpful because I really don't want Spence and Ty attending the same class all day and being at home together. Dudes needs their space.

So, did I get everything? OH,,....presale is starting today!!!!! I have 800 customers to contact and invite to participate and the Gift start May 6th. I'm considering asking the universe for the blessing of having all 800 just call me themselves. It is a lot to ask, but....it never hurts to put that out there. Crazier things have happened.

On top of that we are purging our home. Getting ready to move and finding a place to land in Riverside. Change is a'coming.  Family is a'coming so I better get the bathrooms clean.

No comments: