We're out of a job.
The Powers That Be merged the North and South divisions and the other guy didn't want to share. It was shocking and disappointing to me. Guy was enormously relieved he wasn't going to have to work with an unbearable boor.
Our Florida venture isn't even a year old and we could be leaving.
The good news is that we are loaded for bear. Guy could easily take the whole year off to look for another job and we are both grateful we packed our bags well for just such an eventuality. It is a rare luxury to NOT have to sneak around looking for the next job while you are currently employed.
And just for funners....I just registered for Graduate School! I start in less than three weeks.
I'm so excited to get started, I'm already reading my textbooks and getting my head in the right place.
This job search is nationwide but I can't deal with that right now.
Maybe the best part is Guy will be available to pack all our $H%T for the first time!!! Haha! Tender mercies!!
So we could stay put, we could move out West again since there are opportunities in Utah, California, Arizona and Colorado.
I would prefer NOT to be in snow again but that is just me. Winter here was SUBLIME.
No comments:
Post a Comment