Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Now it's my turn to take off.

One week out of town. The sitters are all lined up. The food is in the freezer. Everyone's clothes are either washed or lying in a giant heap in the laundry room.

There is only one last load of poopy underwear to take care of.

I'm all set for a fun week of nothing. Nothing with my sisters and my nieces. Nothing but me taking pictures and having naps and kissing the baby and wandering around without an agenda.

I'll have a day or two with my inlaws and then the rest with my family.

I KNOW I'll really be able to relax because Guy will be here. Guy is the greatest of all husbands. I am one lucky girl. Nobody could take better care of me.

Ready...........set..........relax.

This is me exhaling........sigh.

2 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

hooray! can't wait to see you tonight!

mama edge said...

You've earned this! Take full advantage of it, and say okay whenever someone says, "You just sit; I'll go do that for you."

Bravo to Guy. Almost makes a divorced biatch like me believe that men don't suck. Almost.