Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cookies and Suess



We took a pile of Christmas cookies and icing over to Spencer's house last night. I thought the boys would enjoy making some cookies and boy did they ever!

Once Matt got a look at what I was carrying, he took no time to sit at the table. I was able to get some real great eye contact from him too! He LOVED putting the sprinkles on the cookies.

P was thrilled although it looks like he has a lot of trouble with his eye hand coordination. You can see the huge smile on his face. What you can't see is that he called me "mum". He said it several times and couldn't stop trying to hug me. He is very sweet and VERY strong!

Spence couldn't decide what to do. Guy had found a new copy of an old Dr. Seuss video we used to own. He came home and couldn't wait to rock out to the old songs. The cookies were a huge temptation. But he could only sit down long enough to take one bite and then he needed to bounce around to the video again.

He was insanely happy.

2 comments:

mama edge said...

Am smiling ear to ear about Spence's insane happiness! Lovely post.

Heidi said...

Hi,
This is Matt's mom. I hear you have some pictures of Matthew and Spencer enjoying the cookies? I would love to see them, and you are welcome to take pictures of Matthew whenever you like. he's a big guy isn't he... and he's only
15!
Heidi