Monday, December 28, 2009

a very thankful Christmas......



This was the best trip I have had in years.

We spent a week in a house with 11 adults and 13 children.

Tyler did great. DJ had the time of his life.



Tyler got to bond with his grandpa , aunts and uncles and cousins. The "goodbye" kisses and hugs were sooooo sweets to see. This giant hulk of a boy gently hugging his teeny tiny cousins.

DJ played with the babies and had fun with his little mini-me..Kaleb.

I got to play with my sister's new baby for days on end.

A trip to the zoo...
gingerbread houses...sugar cookies...homemade fudge...playing stone age...a christmas tree made out of hands...movies...chinese food and a beautiful nativity production.

We came home tired but happy. And I was happy to come home. I actually wanted to be in my home.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Thanks for posting the kissy picture!! :) I love it!

It was fun to see you guys. Are you going to buy Stone Age?

Danna Banana said...

Absolutely. My dream is to someday beat Bill and Guy!

karen said...

So glad to hear your Christmas was filled with so many blessings! It sounds like a jam-packed, fun trip!

mama edge said...

Beautiful. "I actually wanted to be in my home" had me in tears. So happy for you.

Annie Leavitt said...

great pictures danna!