Sunday, February 14, 2010

hobbies.....

Found some. remembered some.

It was scary when i could not come up with anything positive to look forward to in my day. Does it really suck that much? No. I just get so distracted....so... not thinking about anything that both the good and the bad get distorted and out of focus.


Photography. Love it. I'm going to document our community. Plus I don't need to leave the house to do it or to edit the pictures.

Geneology. Just getting started. Also able to do from home.
Just saw today that my great grandmother lost a baby son, then a baby daughter and then her husband. All within a few years time. She was left with her one son...my grandpa.

My heart goes out to her.

One last thing is that once a week I need to go see my beloved ocean. I'll drop Ty off at school and then run/walk/jog/ride my bike along the beach.




That is something to look forward to.


Spirits....lifting.....self loathing.....subsiding.....hope......returning.

Have a blessed week everyone.

2 comments:

karen said...

Those sound like two great hobbies! With this beautiful weather we need to go for a hike...great pictures with the snow and green hills. The beach is always a great destination...I will get my board!

Danna Banana said...

I should ask you to teach me to surf. it can't be that painful....right???