tomorrow is the big day
Doc is doing arthroscopic surgery on my right shoulder.
it seems poetic that at the height of the holiday season, I lose function of my dominant arm.
However, there is a method to this madness.
This year we met our insurance deductible and that is something that NEVER happens. Our family has had some medical events but they have been few and far between.
So....when it came time to fix these long overdue problems....ruined ACL and a torn rotator cuff....it was BUY ONE GET ONE FREE.
Besides, who WOULDN'T love to spend Christmas and New Years in a sling?
Tonight we are going to do cookie night with the boys so that I can hug and squeeze them before my arm is jacked.
Until I can post again.....the very best of holiday wishes to all of my readers. May you all savor the season and find love and joy with your family and friends.
1 comment:
Good Luck Danna!!! I am thinking of you and sending love and Christmas wishes. P.S. I am expecting a baby girl any day now. We are naming her Ella Joy Anderson. She is now 2 days overdue but we expected that she would choose her own birthday when she is ready. Ha! Love you, s
Post a Comment