Tuesday, December 13, 2011

no altoids for Spencer........

I got off work yesterday at 3. I didn't want to drive all the way home and then all the way back to visit the boys and so I made an executive decision. I would handle the fun myself.

I ran to the house, picked them up and scooted over to In-N-Out. On the way I thought I would let them try some mini-altoids I had in the car. Spence is a huge fan of Flamin' Hot Cheetos and figured altoids aren't that far away.

We were stopped in the line waiting for our food and I handed him one. He carefully took a nibble and a deep breath in. Then he took it carefully out of his mouth and tossed what was left into the back of the van. It was hilarious.

The boys plowed through three double doubles with cheese, plain: meat cheese and bun, two chocolate shakes for Ty, one cheese burger animal style for me and four orders of fries. Since we ate at the house we were able to share some fries with their roommate P. It was relaxing to hang out at the house with the aides and get caught up.

and FYI to anyone who reads this......Don't send Altoids to Spence......not a fan.

No comments: