Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Graduation 2018

So....commencement happened. My. Commencement.

It took me 30 years, three kids and 6 institutions of higher education to do it. But, I did it. And by golly, I did it good. Magna Freaking Cum Laude.

I'm not gonna lie, it feels awesome and incredibly satisfying.

We flew in DJ for the big show and Mom and Dad came out from Vegas. They were witness to my triumphant walk with nearly 12 thousand other graduates on May 6th 2018.

I wanted to ride my bike with Guy over to the ceremony and it was delightful!! People shouted congratulations at me from their cars. One mom stopped her daughter as they walked above me on the pedestrian footbridge on campus to wave at me!

Guy filmed me riding by and got the biggest kick out of watching the tassel on my mortarboard wave in the wind.


No comments: