2. Two round-trip tickets to LAX are now more affordable. I'm relieved that I'll get to see the boys more often.
3. We are three blocks away from every store and restaurant we could ever need including Sephora.
4. I'm certain that we will be planted here for the next 20 years. I'm more than a little tired of moving. This uprooting from Columbus was a toughie.
5. Five minutes to drive over to the chapel for 5:55 am early-morning seminary. Five amazing students that are worth every minute of preparation.
6. So far we've visited New Smyrna and St. Augustine. Now our weekends are filled with trips to all the communities under construction.
7. I miss riding my bike around the city. I will find the bike trail eventually but for now, I'm still missing my Scioto Mile.
8.
9.
10. Ten pounds of extra insulation on my body thanks to the incredible availability of food worth eating. Winter Park is killing me with delish-iocity!
11.
12.
13.
14.
15. The sunsets here are incredible.
****Full disclaimer. I never finished this post. This move has been extremely disorienting. We're coming up on five months and I'm beginning to get a whiff of normalcy. Not fun at all.
****Full disclaimer. I never finished this post. This move has been extremely disorienting. We're coming up on five months and I'm beginning to get a whiff of normalcy. Not fun at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment