
I am on bed rest.
I tried running down the stairs like a five year old slipped and landed with all my weight on my leg with the bum knee. Knee collapsed....I collapsed in a heap and bingo....BED REST.
The good news?? No broken bones. Guy is home every afternoon now to help out with Ty. The painkillers REALLY take the edge off the achiness.
The bad news?? Can't walk on it at all and it is going to like that for a few weeks.
Now I have the time to get caught up on all my reading and that isn't bad. But the weather is GORGEOUS and I wish I was out there taking advantage of it.
Oh well. back to bed.
4 comments:
suck!
i can ship my special outdoor chair to you so you can read outside! it helps take the edge off.
man, bed rest sucks. i'm really sorry : (
How lame! Literally. Hope it heals swiftly. Enjoy the reading!
Ugh! I am so sorry to hear that happened to you. That is honestly one of my worst fears. What if I broke a leg or something and couldn't keep up with the boys. It would be a disaster.
Praying you and your knee are back in business really soon!
Rest up and enjoy your books! :) Watch some good movies too. Do you have Netflix? Just stream some - they have a ton!
Post a Comment