Monday, March 29, 2010

thou shalt lose thyself in awesome cupcakes......


(inspiration photo!)
This is by far the most perfect storm....evah.

Evaluation is arriving this week.....Check

IEP this coming Friday...................Check

Job interview to possibly replace the newly reduced hours of our resident Bacon-Bringer-Homer....Check

and to add icing to said triple-layered-cake.......cue the arrival of MY regularly scheduled metabolical cyclone of hormones.....quadruple check.

This is gonna be .....so..... much..... fun.


Exit strategy.....find and execute the cutest darn awesomest Easter cupcakes imaginable and give them away to some friends who have very appreciative children.

That'll show-em!

This is how they turned out......not too shabby! (Fun project. Used a scratch recipe for the white cupcakes which was super-delish. Toasted the coconut...mmmmm. The eggs are the cutest. I liked how the icing I made was a little off- white from the vanilla. It blended in better with the toasted coconut.)

The project worked for me. I was successfully distracted from my cares for a few hours without spending the time feeding my face.

tomorrow.......French Chicken in a pot.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmmm! Those look oh so good!
I like your new layout! Very pretty!

smasek said...

I wish I lived close by......they look sooooooooo good!

karen said...

That is quite a week!! I'd like to come by Wed or Friday...I have some good books to lend if you are able to sit long enough to read....