It has been a looong road to this little picture.
The trampoline bounced it's last bounce. The swing set is now being used every day over at the boys' house.
For a few weeks the backyard was empty. Not a good thing to look at when you are in mourning. It was even worse when we borrowed the rototiller and Guy ground up the soil.
That made everything so ....definite.
With every following week, it got a little easier. And now..I can't get enough.
Granted, we know that it takes at least four years to become "one" with our dirt. There are plenty of mistakes that will be made and plenty of plants that will not make it. ( Heaven is very aware of how many fish I have sent to their graves).
But we are going forth willing to suffer the pain.
2 comments:
May your hard work bring you great bounty and joy!
Congrats on the growing plant. I'm so impressed. Maybe I'll grow up someday and try to plant something too. :)
Post a Comment