Wednesday, June 2, 2010

home from a holiday.....

spent five days away from home. I went to Houston to watch my littlest brother graduate from medical school.

It was lovely to see my little nieces and nephews. I learned more about Bakugan than i ever imagined I would.

It was a strange trip and I felt not myself. Course it didn't help that I was getting a visit from the Red Dragon but still.

I think I'm just resigned to the fact that things are going to be strange for a while and stop fighting it.

It's like.....can't i just be done with being upset and move on? I mean...come ON already. I've got stuff on my agenda that needs to get done. Places to go. People to see .Things to enjoy.

But no. I feel the gentle push to drastically lower my expectations, stop trying to snap back into something I used to be and be still.

Helps to sleep in your own bed too!!

No comments: