This is the very first year that I realized that our birthdays always fall on the same day of the week. And this year it was Thursday.
For some reason I find it strangely appropriate that I made this discovery right now.
We took over a cake on Ty's big day and Spence blew out the candles.
To make up for ruining the moment, we decided to take them out to Ferrell's one at a time so we could all savor the moment.
They opened a fun Ferrell's near Guy's work and we decided to treat him to a night of excess. It turned out so nice. He was fascinated by all the people. It is a very noisy place. Balloon artists....shouting clerks.....banging drums and even sirens. The coup de gras being the "pig trough" of ice cream big enough for 14 people to share.

Spence was a whole other story. Although it was so much fun to take him there. It was a little too overwhelming for him. I expect next year we should take him to the library.




No comments:
Post a Comment