Tuesday, December 25, 2012

christmas the next day.....

You know, it is really good to cry sometimes. I avoid it the way I avoid vomiting. You do all you can to keep from having to run to the bathroom but when you finally do.....you feel so much better.

Crying accomplished. I've been saving up for a while. This last six weeks at work have been intense and draining. It hasn't helped that I have listened to 400 hours of holiday songs non stop either. I have to turn to the classical radio for relief.

This morning DJ woke me up with my own cup of hot chocolate by my bed.

We have had a slow relaxing morning watching him hook up his one gift, a wiiU. I groomed our cat Midnight who hasn't had a good brushing for a month and we all talked.

It is easier to be grateful this morning. Guy and I didn't get each other gifts and I like it that way.

This is all going to get better and my problem is that I want things to be ALL better now. But that is something that has to be earned day by day. It took 13 years to wind us up into a ball....the least I can do is take that same amount of time to heal.

It seems like that is my Christmas gift this year from the Savior.....perspective and permission.

I wish the world a blessed and happy Christmas.

No comments: