DJ and I took the dog to Huntington Beach today. A long, silent car ride to the ocean and then an hour on the beach.
People dressed like seals were surfing. There was a constant parade of owners and dogs in various stages of excitement.
Daisy spent the whole hour fascinated by the waves. She didn't have the nerve to jump in after a ball. That will probably come in time. There were plenty of other dogs demonstrating that correct behavior for her so maybe she will catch on.
It was also frickin' freezin'! Not even 60 degrees. Still. It was a lovely break from the non stop verbal stims.
I feel almost human again.
2 comments:
glad you had fun at the beach. that stinks about your airport trip- did guy have fun at the sugar bowl??
we are freezing here. freezing. freezing.
Guy had the most amazing trip. I'm soooo happy he went. Seriously it was awesome. We were so happy to have him home too.
Post a Comment