Saturday, January 31, 2009

help ME....help You....help ME to help YOU!!

I had this brilliant idea.

We were getting rid of our old guest bed and it still had the space-squishy-tempur-slumber-topper on the bed. Why not chop it up into to two twin pieces. I'll hide the things under their zippered waterproof mattress covers and they will be super comfortable. Maybe it will magically transform their sleep into dozens of deep REM cycles that will cure their autism too! Dare to dream.

So-we chopped them up and set up the beds. Guy and I even test drove them to confirm the comfort level-awesome!- and sat back to see the fruits of our labors.

The unfortunate result is that every chance they get-Ty and Spence tear the zippered covers and drag out the toppers. They lay them out on the floor and play with them there. DOH!!!

I kept patching them together again and trying to make sure they aren't up in their room unsupervised.

Today is the last straw. Bought my replacement zippered covers ( Target 5.99) and started over again.

This is the last time I'm going to try this. One more rip and it's over. I"m going to try and put double sheets on. Maybe that will help out.

Why can't they just feel the love and let it go?

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Good luck with that!

The blog looks cute! The cutest! :)