Another bathroom disaster today. No wonder the vanity is starting to rot.
I'm thinking I need to find a bathroom cabinet that is made out of brushed steel. Something that is rust-proof. Course we could always just stick with a sink and a toilet. Move all the "supplies" into the laundry.
I am happy to report that I didn't fly into a blind rage and spew pea soup upon finding the mess.
I just grabbed my trusty carpet cleaner and sucked it up!!.....power tools!
It was almost a zen moment.
Truth be told, I much prefer that to the good old days when I wasn't used to it. Whew! It took a while before I could stop taking it personally.
Now I can laugh and just say--'ha ha ha....look at that little one. He is so smart and inventive with the plumbing. He covered the floor and soaked the rug with only a plunger. He didn't even use a blanket to stuff up the sink this time. Clever boy."
He must get his creative skills from my side of the family!-GENIUS!

4 comments:
oh ack! is that your bathroom downstairs? i'm sorry. that stinks.
all in a days work, huh!
Y'know, I think IKEA has vanities on legs--and they are metal as well, but really attractive--Reni has them in her house. would solve the rot problem anyway! LOL
It's good that you can have those feelings and still control our behavior. I am trying to be better on the same thing. You can feel however you want about a situation, but it's how you behave that matters most.
It isn't my bathroom. I stole that picture off of flikr. The concept of the water seeping into my carpet is Spot On.
Post a Comment