
found my keys the other day. I think I blogged about them before.
They had been missing for a few months actually.
I went through a very tough withdrawal and panic from the loss and then moved on. The good news is that I didn't lose them until after Spence had moved out.
Still, when you whole life is defined by what doors you can open and lock in your home for eight years....those keys mean a lot.
I found them while looking for my cell phone and it was such a shock to see them again.
There are too many memories to count attached to those keys on a lanyard.
Those keys were a security blanket and a reminder all at the same time.
I don't need them anymore so they are hanging by the back door.
Funny how I found then after the need for them has gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment