Saturday, September 4, 2010

end of week three.....here come the crazies!

Saw my fearless doc on Tuesday. Gave me the go ahead to start physical therapy.

Yay.

The good news is that my knee is getting better every day. The bad news is that I'm still limited on what I can do. I did try driving on Thursday night. It was a little painful and stiff so I drove the back roads and went super slow.

When I try to be proactive and clean things....scooting around in my little rented wheelchair.....it totally wears me out and I end up sleeping for hours.

So I says to the doc ....can I swim? He gives me a wry look and asks me..."why"? I'm desperate to get back into exercising and so he says....sure you can swim....in a month after it gets cold!

Ha ha!

How can it be that this brilliant sports surgeon is also the worlds greatest couch potato? All he does is make fun of my desires to workout!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

you have to do that old people show on tv- sit and be fit