Another day of nothing.
The good news is that I'm still making great progress. I'm stronger every day. My shoulders will end up being slightly linebacker-esque after this whole ordeal is over with the crutches, but hey....they help me get around.
I figured out that the super awesome ice water pump my friend lent me...Yo Karen!...doubles as a soda cooler.
And my giant leg brace works as a holster.
I can stick my i-touch and packs of gum under the velcro straps and take them with me wherevah!
We are looking into renting a wheelchair this next week. It should help me get to church without hurting myself,(or others), and make it so my awesome friends can shuttle me around and buy me lunch....wink wink....!
I learned that my dogs HATE the answering machine. The phone rang today while Guy and DJ were out working and I couldn't reach the phone. Suddenly there is a symphony of sad mournful howling from the living room downstairs. It only lasted until whoever was leaving a message was done but dang....it was funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment