Saturday, February 26, 2011

my fellow photographers.......

for some reason, I am getting into photography.

I love fiddling with all the buttons, trying out different exposures and failing over and over again.

my guess is that because I have a digital SLR I have both instant gratification and automatic erasing at my fingertips.

I can keep trying and trying and there is no limit.

I've found some great websites that let me learn at home at my own pace and they are free/gratis/totally at my leisure.

My aunt sent us a flash drive with about 4000 images on it and it is an absolute gold mine....HAHA no pun intended! (ma's maiden name is Gold)

Hidden inside that giant pile of pics is a shot my grandfather took in the 1930's ..in Germany..before the war broke out and it is my new favorite. Guess the shutter bug runs in my genes.

enjoy

No comments: