I have discovered a direct link between t.v., eating too many calories and obsessing about IEP's. Yep. I've got one tomorrow.
My heart is pounding about it as I type this.
Spence is running around covered in spaghetti sauce clutching a chunk of cheese in his fist, dancing and seriously stimming. He is supposed to be showered, teeth brushed and in bed already.
Tyler is coated with sauce. He has been sneaking finger-fulls of sauce out of the pan on the stove for hours.
I haven't put it away until just now. The downstairs is half vacuumed(spell-check JUST taught me that I've been spelling vaccum wrong for the last half decade!!)
I have TOTALLY lost my desire to workout. I'm a mess today.
The good list:
I did make my bed, shower AND put on makeup.
I did get a small workout in.
Cooked breakfast.
Cleaned the kitchen.
Made dinner.
Picked up Spence at school at the appropriate time.
Got DJ the Carmex balm he had been asking for.
Put out a few Christmas decorations.
....
There should be more things on that list. It couldn't possibly be enough to balance out the episodes that I have stared at all day learning nothing, ever coming to a knowledge of the emptiness of t.v... I just can't help myself. I wish I were a compulsive cleaner instead of eater.
By the way. I'm nervous because I am imagining an impending doom. Spence has been making progress. He is doing well at school. I feel that they are going to yank it out from under me on the pretense that it isn't necessary anymore. Negative fortune telling. That is what I am doing.
Pass the Havarti and Ritz crackers.
1 comment:
good luck at your IEP. i'm sure it will go well, spence has been doing a great job.
and so have YOU! good to talk.love ya!
Post a Comment