It also has the magical ability to emotionally taint all your familial relationships and sour any hopes of happiness. Yes....we have been in a dark and twisty place for a while.
Cue violins....
This last weekend was our first adventure into enjoying family again. Spence is happy in his home and we have a good, reliable respite worker who camped out with Ty for two days.
I could rest easy.
And I did. Spending the weekend not being concerned about what has happening at home was amazing. I actually felt like a human again. Didn't spend any time worrying about what Spence was up to or how he could be driving the sitter insane.
Wow...wow... wow.
All I had to do was help out with the festivities...(Happy Birthday Dad)....and enjoy sweet moments with my little nieces and nephews.
Nothing compares to the joy of looking for eggs...over and over and over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment