Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm in a new EXCLUSIVE club!!!.....


Yep, turns out you can only be in it for 10 years and then they kick you out. But I finally made it. Took my 40 years but....I did it!

Yeah. I'm cool like that.

So....it's the day after my big birthday. Kind of a defining moment. Kind of anti-climatic going from people being cool to you all day long, giving you treats and saying the nicest things and then the next day.......crickets.

Believe me. I'm not fishing for more compliments!!!

I'm happy.

It was a very good birthday. I slept in...till 7. I went to church. I taught a really good lesson. We watched "Pirates of Penzance". We went to see Spence and took him out.

My boy is doing great. He is happy, happy , happy and his new bedroom is big enough so we can all hang out together.

Life is good.

1 comment:

mama edge said...

Welcome to the club, m'dear! Happy Birthday!