Tuesday, January 19, 2010

and we have lift off.....

Thank you for all the prayers and good wishes. We have been given the green light for Tyler's placement.

Both Guy and I felt sad and tender when we met at Costco today. We held hands while Ty rejoiced in his favorite berry smoothie next to us.

He kept jumping up and down and howling with excitement and totally freaking out some of the people next to us, but no matter.

Today is the beginning of the end and the beginning of a beginning.

6 comments:

mama edge said...

I wish I could be as brave as you.

Deborah said...

sending you lots of hugs

Mary J said...

What great news! I'm sending lots of positive vibes and affirmations your way. Things must go well. Not to undermine the challenge, but you are a pro at this now.

Danna Banana said...

You can and you will when the time comes.

Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you know I am praying for you and your family during this newest transition.

Mierins Family said...

You're in out thoughts and prayers. Lots of love and support coming from this family!