He is a sweetie-pie and a half.
The only person left to be convinced is our kitty cat... Midnight.
Midnight has a long history with our family. We got him as a kitten with his brother Gandalf probably five years ago when we were living a mile away in our smaller house.
After our move to the new house, both he and Gandalf ran away one night. We were devastated. I was convinced that Midnight had a fighting chance since he had always been a scrappy, spunky kinda guy. Gandalf however had to be destined to be a short snack for one happy coyote. The dude was FAT!
The miracle of it all is that we found Midnight a YEAR later!
Guy spotted him running across the road a few blocks from our house one night. DJ and I even went over to the area with some cat food to try and find him.
A few days later I saw him close to our house. I grabbed a can of tuna and went out calling for him in my usual way. He responded, recognized me and came over! It was a great reunion for all of us. He came home dirty, super hairy and hungry.
So, we LOVE our little Midnight.
Moose is in love with Midnight too, but not in a good way. It's in an over excited puppy way.
But I am optimistic. They will probably get used to each other by the end of the year.
The look on Midnight's face says it all.
1 comment:
Moose is GORGEOUS!!!!! Lots of luck with the negotiations!!!
Aunt Carol Lynn
Post a Comment