Sunday, January 31, 2010

good good good good visit....

Took Ty over to the house tonight.

Guy took Spence out for a treat and I stuck around the house with Ty.

We played in his new room. I let him play on Spencer's computer.

He played with the other boys.

He shared goldfish crackers with his housemate.

Most importantly, I could see so clearly that Ty is really going to be fine.

And that Spence is doing fantastic. couldn't be better.

I'm already making my list of fun things i will be able to do with both of them.

And thanks to a good friend's advice, I'm planning a project to start on after the transition. Something to look forward to other than the imagined abyss of despair and loss.

3 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

hooray for good news!

Melanie said...

I'm sooooo glad it went well.

What's your new project?! :)

Unknown said...

Yeah for a great visit!
It feels so good when things go surprisingly better than we could have expected!