Registration day
Tyler christened it with an early morning tantrum....try 4:45. Poor guy was upset and didn't know what he wanted.
We tried a potty break, some water and, of course, asking him what he wanted. Lastly I tried snuggling him in bed with me and Moose. We tried breathing techniques and I tried having him pet the dog. He eventually got over it and the day started.
I wanted to skip the workout but I MADE myself do it. I needed to stim on the treadmill and forget my troubles.
Scooted to take the kids to seminary and then left for the registration center. I anticipated a parking lot on the freeway, (holla California), but was pleasantly surprised with an uncrowded path.
I took my goodies over to the registration center bright and early. I figured if I caught the ladies early, I could fast track the work. PLUS I figured since we had already done this six months ago....they would remember and put this to bed early.
Remember????
NO. They wanted drama. Not much...just a little. The didn't want to process the whole registration.
It was kind of funny. The group home can't move Tyler in without having classroom placement. The registrar said that they can't register Ty without a residence. Funny...ha ha.
We worked it out. They "partially" processed the registration until they hear from Special Services. Fine with me. They have all the docs. (BTW, taking the photo was a GREAT idea. It melted some frosty hearts and put some smiles on faces)
Just for fun, I ran over to Special Services to see who I could catch. The guy was there and we had a good chat.
I'm confident they will all work it out.
In the mean time, I have two classroom places to check out.
1 comment:
hang in there and keep on truckin.
Post a Comment