I ended up not going to the dental appointment. There were three staff members scheduled to be there and the idea of stuffing the waiting room with two more people hit me as a little much.
I also realized that the minute we showed up, both boys would be instantly prompted to anticipate a trip to do something fun. Both of them already know that a shot with sedative is coming. I could see in my mind Spencer saying..."ennnnn-noooh" as soon as the van turned into the parking lot.
We ended up seeing the boys that night and had a great visit. They both passed their dental exams with flying colors so we needed a little ketchup to celebrate.

Tyler's mandatory double chocolate shakes to be eaten by dipping the straw into the cups. One slurp at a time.

A bucket-o-ketchup to go with the fries.

One happy boy.

Spence in his temporary office. His room is being tiled after too many attempts to turn it into a roman bath. If you check his hard drive you will see he has turned on Richard Scarry's ABC's 970 times.
No comments:
Post a Comment