Sunday, March 27, 2011

looooong spring break......


the rain just doesn't stop.....I swear we are back living in Vancouver again

choir practice...we are preparing to sing the Hallelujah Chorus to celebrate Easter. Which is great except that every week we get different people showing up for rehearsal. So we have had four weeks of starting at the beginning. over and over and over and over again.

our congregation put on a talent show/fundraiser on Friday. I was in charge of managing the talent and rehearse our little barbershop quartet for the event. I am SO flipping glad that Friday is over.

Today was Sunday and I had to play the organ for sacrament meeting and give a talk on enduring trials.

then I spent two hours wrestling five kittens/toddlers through playtime, lesson, singing, snack, more playtime and bubbles.

I am pooped.

Good thing we have four more weeks of rehearsal.....after Easter, then I can really exhale.

Spring break is OVER!! It was a plethora, (never get to use that word enough) of teenagers hanging out, driving teenagers around, watching the rain come down, dental work (thanks Dad) and card making.

No comments: