All the manly men pitch their tents out in the wild, roast some marshmallows..roll out their sleeping bags and try to get some sleep. Because nothing helps men to bond like mosquito bites and bad food.
Unfortunately DJ couldn't go because he had a four hour rehearsal tonight.
Guy had decided few days ago that he wanted to take Ty and last night we planned logistics.
I picked him up this afternoon and brought him home to relax for a while before they would leave for the camp out. I'm glad some time to watch him here. He was nervous and a little disoriented. Of course he had to check out the pantry to see if there was anything worth pilfering first.
And then, of course, it was time for the computer. It is amazing how well we work together. He can't say what he wants but somehow we got to YouTube and found his old favorite videos that we don't have copies of......"Barney's Magical Musical Adventure"...Golden Book Nursery Rhymes...and the coup de gras.......the opening credits that were found only on the old VHS tape of "Toy Story".
Thank you to everyone who took the time to post those vids on YouTube. You made my boy very happy today.
Guy got home and packed up our little chicken nugget for the road.
I HOPE more than hope itself that they have a good time. I would like to see something like this when they get hope tomorrow.

I will be posting the results of our experiment tomorrow. Keep them in your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment