Wednesday, May 6, 2009

not much to say......

Haven't felt like much of a Chatty Cathy lately. Been drowning my sorrows in carbs, internet and reality tv. I ended up feeling super tired and crappy over the weekend and so I lost two days lying in bed which was strange because that NEVER happens. Double wasteful time!

Spence ended up having a HUGE meltdown in Target on Sunday and that was the last straw. He was so bad, lying on the floor and screaming, the manager wanted to call the paramedic! I can see it in my head and all i can say is I am SOOOO glad that they weren't at my neighborhood Target. Nobody I know shops in that part of town so I am safe.

Needless to say, hearing about the horror stories does NOTHING to improve my outlook on life. They make me feel even more afraid of my kid. Not a confidence builder. So I've finally made the decision to call a counselor.

I need someone on the outside to hold my hand through this thing. I know it is going to be a huge positive boost and be just the right thing.

Now that I'm reading my blog I realize I'm doing the very thing I wanted to avoid; dumping a giant fat steaming pile of "woe is me" out into the bloggisphere.

So lets end this on a positive:
1.the opera is on this Saturday at the movie theatres. I CANNOT WAIT.
2. Adam Lambert sang last night and it was beautiful.
3. my new copy of "Pride and Prejudice" came from half.com and I got to watch Mr.Darcy stomp around in breeches and boots while I did my housework-yummy.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Ohhhhh, my favorite movie, btw!! Always does the trick when I'm down and out!!