I'm sitting in my super secret study space on campus. I have a three hour window between classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays and this is the perfect time to crack out some learnin'.
Even though the semester has barely begun, the swirl is real. I'm praying that these conflicting circumstances are an anomaly and some time in the future I will experience a semblance of productive balance.
This is the short list:
1. GRE test in two weeks
2. Graduate application preparation in the form of:
*personal statement
* resume
3. Request for letter of recommendation from a professor
4. Midterm exams
5. Transitioning to a mostly plant based diet
6. Working with using Strattera for my ADD
7. Supporting my eldest son who finally moved out of the house.
8. Keeping track of the youngest two in California.
9. Keeping the dog from pooping in the house every day.
10. Eliminating the smell of cat urine from the apartment.
No comments:
Post a Comment