I'm not trying to complain here. I'm just documenting for posterity's sake.
This is the list of tough stuff we had to deal with. It is mandatory for me to re-read this list if I ever get the idea that we could try another road trip.
The seat belt fight.
The foot fight.
The never ending whining except when we found a hammock.
4 am wake-up call.
The inability to choose anything at any time no matter how much it was desired.
The whining.
The seat belt.
The foot.
The midnight wanderings and scaring the living be-jewels out of Grandma when she took off her sleep mask!
The whining.
The seat Belt.
The destroyed shirts.
The whining...the whining.....the whining.
The thing is you just have to plan on all of this happening and be prepared to deal with all of it calmly. We did that. That is what made this trip possible. I'm proud of us for getting through it and having/making some great new memories. It's satisfying to see just how well I'm able to surf an hour-long tantrum. We've come a LONG way baby!
1 comment:
i think tyson found the culprit behind one of the whining episodes. today he found a straw under our couch full of all the missing pieces for tyler's shape former! apparently he had pulled them all out and stored them in there and lost them. bummer! do you want us to ship them to you guys?
Post a Comment