Tuesday, August 25, 2009

my first head-butt...........

Tyler is doing fabulously at school.

Can I just say what a pleasure it is to drop my kid off at a school where people really know what they are doing?

Awesome.

It is so great that I start to question how I could let all that potential get wasted for the last few years. This is the magic school that will solve all our problems, fix Ty and we won't have to move him out.

Any-hoo....I'm driving home while TY eats his snack and I stop at Target for supplies. We get the stuff, the treats and a few new toys as a reward for doing so great the last two days.

We get to the line and then it starts. Ty wants his thing when I already said "no". The whining starts, he is acutely aware of my firm grip on his upper arm, (holding hands is waaaay too easy). He even tries to fall on the floor but I'm ahead of him. Good thing there is a crowd of people around me.

Then I heard a "crack" and my head feels like a rung bell. Wow.

My sweet little huggy bear can be such a punk.

I held my ground and just ignored it. Mission accomplished.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Wow, I'm impressed!