
I discovered this poster online and grabbed one for myself. You can get it in tons of colors and I picked orange. Finished with an inexpensive matte and frame I found, it is now hanging in the most conspicuous spot in my house. Right here in the hallway that connects my kitchen and my front room.This is a replica of posters that were hung in the UK during WWII to encourage and inspire people through the worst of circumstances. Works for me!
Here is the link for anyone who wants one too: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5244654
enjoy!!!
5 comments:
ok danna, so super cool. i didn't know you already had it, thought you saw it in a store.
and...nienie has same one in her kitchen. yup, soul sisters.
I assumed it was a poster for Project Runway. STARTS TONIGHT! Tim Gunn, carry me away!
Ohhh you are so funny. I have a poster too, not that one, but of a women (worker) demonstrating a muscle in WWII and the caption: "We can do it!" Kind of the idea for me...
I love that poster, especially for what it came from.
Fantastic! What a great reminder to take a deep breath and "carry on",,,,
Post a Comment